A page to show off some of the things I’ve made. I try to keep it updated with the new stuff, but also consider removing items whenever I feel like. Inspired by Mary Rose Cook.
- annileen: a multiplatform 3d game engine, written in C++ with bgfx. Still in development.
Game Jam Games
- SpaceLord X: A game made for the Ludum Dare 51 (2022), inspired by the Atari classic SpaceMaster X-7.
- Spacebar Clicker: Simple clicker game made for the #js13kgames 2021. Fun fact: it’s my most played game ever. Every now and then I get message from someone asking me to update it.
- Mitosis Project: Puzzle FPS game with telekinesis mechanic. Made for the Global Game Jam 2020.
- Prior Catarsis: A psychedelic infinite runner kinda experience. Made for GameJam+ 2019. I liked this one because all the graphics are made in a single fragment shader with SDF.
- Anthority: Ant colony simulation game. Made for #js13kgames 2017.
- Phosphorus Dating: A dating system simulation game, you have to match people together. Made for the #js13kgames 2016. I wrote a Postmortem about this game here.
- Wordlos: It’s a version of Wordle for DOS completely written in assembly x86.
- retro2048: A clone of the classic 2048 game for the bootloader. I wrote a post about the making of it: Writing a game for the boot sector
- Sleep Paralysis: Rendered
- Sea the Night: Rendered
- Night Sneakings: Rendered
- Chess Pawn Board: Rendered
- Windy Afternoon: Rendered
- Blue Oyster Cult
- Marcher of Puppets
- Brazil: A lo-fi tune.